CEC Comunicazione Eventi Congressi S.r.l defined the reference context for its business strategy by identifying:
- stakeholders and their needs
- risks and opportunities associated with business processes
CEC therefore defined an organisational facility with appropriate levels of leadership, adequate organisational measures for risk prevention and taking advantage of identified opportunities and vital performances related to:
- efficient conference organisation services that meet users’ expectations
- effective identification of training needs and user expectations
- operational flexibility and problem-solving capacity for clients/users’ difficulties
- implementation of initiatives aimed at updating professional skills through the organisation and management of CME training courses
- independence from the commercial interests of conference promoters
- transparent provision of training courses
- checking constantly the perceived level of quality and striving for constant improvement.
In order to ensure that all company processes are carried out under controlled conditions and with repeatable results, CEC’s Management chose to implement a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015. The implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System falls under the responsibility of all the company’s employees and associates, according to their respective responsibilities as defined in the Quality Management Manual and its supporting documents. The Quality Management Manager is delegated to represent the Management in the establishment, development, monitoring, maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System, with full authority and operational autonomy while pursuing such goals.
Anyone working in CEC’s organisation or in its name and on its behalf shall comply with the policy herein and with the organisational and procedural rules defined in the Quality Management System documentation and has the task of detecting non-conformities or shortcomings that may affect the value of the product or the customer’s satisfaction, and of identifying and proposing improvements.